Sebastian Stan, On set of “
The Winter Soldier "
previously on planet of the apes: james franco made a series of selfish and scientifically irresponsible decisions that the audience forgave him for because there was a Sad Dying Father and a baby chimpanzee involved, culminating in a colony of super-intelligent apes taking over the redwood national forest and, oh, right, the creation and release of an incredibly deadly virus capable of wiping out human life as we know it. (note: presumably james franco’s character in said movie had a name that was not james franco, perhaps “bill,” or possibly “chad,” but like all situations involving james franco that name has been lost to the ages, because james franco is always james franco. when cut james franco bleeds james franco. if you were to peel james franco like an onion, beneath every layer of james franco you would find yet another identical layer of james franco, coated in selfies and smelling faintly of marijuana and pretension. james franco is james franco is james franco. there is no escape. there is no relief. james franco is a bottomless pit of james franco.)
currently, on planet of the apes: james franco is dead and so is p much everybody else.
"Talk. Say anything you like. Tell me about the old days."
"Does that help?"
"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, it helps."
Steve switched the lights on. He sat on the floor near Bucky and started telling a story about New York, a fistfight Bucky had rescued him from. Bucky closed his eyes and listened, committing facts to memory. Sometimes he’d parrot back a memorized detail from one of Steve’s stories a day or two later, making it sound as if it was something he remembered for himself. Steve liked that. He never caught on.
He was supposed to report it if he was having dreams. He was overdue for a reset.
He didn’t say anything, and Steve didn’t make him.
Someone is building machines that look and act like people.
Meanwhile, the Winter Soldier tries to be Bucky Barnes.
in the flesh meme → [1/1] character ; SIMON MONROEI balanced all, brought all to mind,
The years to come seemed waste of breath,
A waste of breath the years behind
In balance with this life, this death.
Super serious post about Steve and his extra capabilities—
- Steve Rogers is shown to be worthy of carrying Mjolnir, is one of few people capable of accessing Iron Man’s armory, and is one of two foreigners entrusted with the Black Panther’s technology. Steve is also one of the very few people that Wolverine truly trusts.
- Steve loves apple cake.
The face she gives me when she wants to get on the couch
let her on the damn couch you monster
#SaveInTheFlesh Social Media Sunday
#SaveInTheFlesh Social Media Sundays are going to be the last Sunday of every month.
This means Sunday 27th July is the next one.
A lot of you know all about and taken part in this before (thanks so much!), but as anyone taking a casual glance at the tag has noticed, this fandom is growing rapidly, so we’ll explain what this is again.
Basically, we started this campaign in mid-June - this is the original post - to demonstrate how much love for the show is out there and make sure the BBC knows it. The response from the fandom was amazing - we, got amazing support from the Sherlockians and sherlockology, and check out these stats. The show’s creative team certainly noticed the fans’ efforts and the noise we all created brought new fans to the show.
We want to make this an ongoing campaign - we’re going for once a month so that we all have time to create things for each event.
It would be really great if lots of new fans (especially everyone coming in from Teen Wolf) could take part this time!
This is how you get involved:
#SaveInTheFlesh - Sunday 27th July - 10pm UK time
- We all create a post - this isn’t about likes and reblogs, this is a show of numbers. It could be a bit of fan art you’ve made, your favourite quote, a picture of your favourite character, or even just one of the images above
- Here are screencaps (series 1 - here is series 2) for images and here are the scripts for quotes. Or you can use this free to use fan art from ruvillie and these free to use gifs.
- In the caption, say how much you like the show and that you want another series
- Include mentions of BBC Three and BBC America - do this by typing “@ bbcthree” and “@ bbcamerica” in your post without the space. When it has worked, the @ will disappear and the text will become a link. The BBC’s tumblr accounts will then get a notification when you publish the post so they’ll see you love the show
- Tag it saveintheflesh
- Schedule it for 10pm UK time on Sunday 27th July
- Tweet #saveintheflesh at BBC Three and BBC America
- After creating your own tweet, retweet a few others from the tag a few minutes later
- Get conversations going with your fellow fans - tweet questions and answer other people’s using the hashtag. This will help get the numbers up and ensure the topic stays busy.
This particular campaign method is all about timing - by suddenly all talking about the show, we send a strong, united message of support to the BBC, and show the talented cast and crew that we love them and we’re behind them all the way.
Remember: Sunday 27th July 10pm UK time
- That’s 11pm Sunday for most of continental Europe
- Time zone calculator
Spread the word!
What is love
Vine by: Esa Fungtastic